DR. HARSHWARDHAN ARYA
Dr. Harshwardhan Arya obtained his 'Bachelor of Dental Surgery' (BDS) degree in FIRST CLASS from Bombay University from Nair Hospital and Dental College, Mumbai India from 1992 - 96 and did his Masters in Prosthetic dentistry from Government Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur from 2000 - 2003 .
Dr. Harsh Arya (Dentist in India) is a well known National speaker in Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry and Dental Implants. He is Course Director for Continuing Dental education (CDE) and regularly conducts courses for general dental practitioners in several speciality subjects like porcelain laminate veneers, Implantology, Fixed Prosthodontics etc. Dr. Arya has been the recipient of several awards for scientific paper presentations including the very significant “International College of Dentists Merit Award” in 1996 for Prosthetic dentistry. He is the co guide in PhD research projects at the prestigious VNIT, with several national and international publications.
Besides maintaining his own Private Practice in Nagpur, he is a consultant Prosthodontist at Nagpur and Mumbai for restorative, implant and aesthetic dentistry. He was Professor and PG Guide in Prosthodontics at a prominent Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur. He was previously visiting faculty at SSR Medical and dental College, Mauritius.
To further ensure quality dental care, he began his own dental Laboratory, where he personally supervises all work. A pioneer of sorts he was the first to acquire and introduce the CEREC technology in Central India. He is also the Key opinion Leader for CEREC in India.
DR. BIANCA NAZARETH ARYA
Dr. Bianca Nazareth-Arya completed her BDS from Government Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur ranking First in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. She then pursued her Masters at Dr. D Y Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pune in Periodontics and Implantology, again topping Pune University in her Subject of speciality.
She is the recipient of several awards including numerous awards from the Indian Dental association Maharashtra State branch as well as the Nagpur branch. She has also received the Merit award for the Highest Marks in Periodontology from the Indian Society of Periodontology.
She was Senior Lecturer in Periodontics and Implantology at a prominent Dental College and Hospital, Nagpur. Besides practicing at Dr. Arya’s Dental Clinic, she is a consultant periodontist at prominent clinics in Nagpur for periodontal treatment and surgeries. Besides dentistry her interests lie in creative writing and Theatre. She has been part of several full scale productions.
DR. RASNA AGRAWAL
Dr. Agrawal competed her BDS in 1998 from Government Dental College and Hospital Nagpur. She practised for several years independently in another city before joining Dr. Arya’s in 2009. Her main interest lies in Rotary Endodontics though she handles most procedures with equally well. Her biggest strength is her constant eagerness to learn about advances in her subject of interest which translates into better patient care.
DR. SARIKA SONI
Dr. Sarika Soni hails from Pune and has completed her BDS from BVP Dental college, Pune in 1998 and has been in private practice ever since. She has a special interest in cosmetic dentistry which include esthetic fillings etc. and is excellent with the treatment of little kids. Her hobbies include creative writing, painting and bird watching. Her best quality is serious attention to detail making sure things go exactly as she wants them too ensuring the best possible treatment for every patient. She has been part of the Dr. Arya's Dental Clinic team since 2011.
- We have an in house Prosthodontist and Implantologist , Periodontist and Implantologist and an Orthodontist along with other dentists with a average experience of Dental Practice of 12-13 years.
- We employ as associates only to those doctors who have a minimum experience 3-4 years after their bachelor of dental surgery and we ensure that they all have undergone advance training to keep them up to date with current modalities of practice.
- No patient is experimented upon and we do not use the clinic as a teaching facility for fresh pass outs. The treatment plan of every patient is discussed and finalized and each doctor is made aware of the past dental history before beginning.
- We boast of an in house laboratory where All Ceramic restorations can be fabricated in a single day.
- We also personally supervise all other restorative work at another laboratory close to our facility.
- Having an in house dental laboratory not only gives us an advantage to deliver the treatments faster but also helps us to maintain quality every time we serve our patients.
- New models/ machines/materials flood the market practically every week in all fields but none so much as dentistry.
- Hence we take special effort to keep our self abreast with market trends and research so as to be able to identify and source the best for our patients.
- We have invested in CBCT, class B autoclave CEREC Omnicam/ Milling, LASERS, Apex locators, Electronic shade guides, Digital radiography, Intra Oral Welding Machine Rotary instrumentation among countless other advancement.
What Our Patient's Say
It was a great experience overall and I am quite satisfied with the way my problems were explained and taken care of. Look forward to my next visit.
The treatment which was done by doctor was very good. And without painful and it was so comfortable. The gadgets which were used during operation was very hightech.
The experience was praiseworthy..Dr. Bianca did a quick and excellent job..the staff was courteous and well trained..the ambience was very good..overall a very satisfying experience..will definitely recommend Dr. Bianca to as many people as possible..keep up the good work!!!