Fast Dental Treatment
Keeping up with changing times and tight schedules of patients, we have endeavored to keep treatment time and visits minimal. This in no way has been by virtue of compromising treatment quality.On the contrary the best of machinery and materials have been sourced to ensure faster and more efficient working with the best possible end result.
- We boast of an in house laboratory where All Ceramic restorations can be fabricated in a single day.
- We also personally supervise all other restorative work at another laboratory close to our facility.
- Having an in house dental laboratory not only gives us an advantage to deliver the treatments faster but also helps us to maintain quality every time we serve our patients.
- Depending on the case and the indication, we possess the technology to give you crowns and bridges even in a single day. We possess the only CEREC Omnicam and CEREC Milling machine in Central India in house.
- The in house laboratory supervised by a Prosthodontist ensures that you have a world class Restoration delivered to you in a single day.
- We also specialize in dental implants and their immediate loading which means that in certain cases we are able to place and restore a dental implant in a single visit.
- Until now, the alternatives to straighten front teeth involved either long and expensive orthodontic treatments or destructive and expensive restorative treatments such as veneers or crowns. Even ultrathin veneers involve heavy reduction of natural teeth when used to align crowding or protrusion. But with the arrival of the Inman Aligner, all that has changed
- The Inman Aligner is a cost-effective removable orthodontic appliance that moves teeth in a fraction of the time of other systems. It aligns crowded or protruding anterior teeth with two opposing spring loaded aligner bars. This provides gentle but continuous pressure over a large range of movement. Surprisingly, this gentle pressure is the quickest way to move teeth but it also makes treatment very safe and kind to teeth.
- People love the speed of treatment and it’s changing the face of dentistry as we know it. The average treatment time is only 4-16 weeks and now with concerns over the economy it’s a more justifiable expense.Only certified Inman Aligner dentists can provide them. Dr BIANCA NAZARETH ARYA of has achieved this certification and provides Inman Aligners, here in NAGPUR.
- 3D imaging is not only the future of dentistry, it is the new standard of care – and never before has it been so accessible as it is now. With the intuitive CS 8100 3D extraoral imaging system, your patients will benefit from more precise treatment plans that improve care and reduce appointments, and you’ll appreciate a system that simply gives you everything you need with a quick return on your investment.
- As an expert in matters of hygiene, we offer a comprehensive product portfolio for maximum hygienic safety in the dental practice This meets the high requirements of large sterilizers in hospitals that operate with 3-fold fractionated pre-vacuum stages to ensure complete steam penetration for items that are difficult to sterilize.